Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Strategy & Tips

Strategy & Tips Want to convince others that your strategy is the best? That your race and personality are the best? This is the place. :)

Old 03-29-2007, 18:16

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

You know, the library key of the gnome is only protecting your scrolls, what is very useful, but with only 10 inns you will be completely unprotected against all other thievery actions.
So if you want to keep the gnome as your race, you'll definitely need more inns.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2007, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by laci View Post
You know, the library key of the gnome is only protecting your scrolls, what is very useful, but with only 10 inns you will be completely unprotected against all other thievery actions.
So if you want to keep the gnome as your race, you'll definitely need more inns.
I agree, around 10% inn is ideal for a gnome. I try to give you a buliding list for a gnome. I think in Queosia the wanderer personality is the best for a lone wolf. You can attack with minimal risk, 2 rounds are better than +5% in my opinion.

So back to the buildings

House 19%
Barrack 35%
Farm 13%
Store 1%
Fort 5-10%
Temple 8%
Inn 8%
Bank 10
(but if you dont store too much money in your country you dont need to hold any banks)
Smithy 3%
Library 3%

Last edited by Penya; 03-29-2007 at 19:28..
Old 03-30-2007, 04:51

Longevity: 93%

Thanks. I will try out with Penya's building plan for now as I think I cant change back to Giant/sage till I move to next level ...

Also it would be great if any of you can post that Hungarian calculator .. I will try and translate it to the English version!

Thanks again.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Thanks. I will try out with Penya's building plan for now as I think I cant change back to Giant/sage till I move to next level ...

Also it would be great if any of you can post that Hungarian calculator .. I will try and translate it to the English version!

Thanks again.
The problem is that the last update of that calculator was made back in 2005... so it is a pretty old version. Check it here: www.archer.hu there, under the "Letöltés" you'll find the "Hódító" downloadable calculator. Good luck with it
Old 03-30-2007, 20:50

Quote:

Thanks again.
If you had difficulty in the translation i could gladly help you.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:02

Longevity: 93%

Thanks for the link Laci!! and Penya I will message you for any translations I need!
Old 03-31-2007, 08:58

Quote:
Thanks for the link Laci!! and Penya I will message you for any translations I need!
You're welcome

2 more things: I think it would be good if you wrote a mail to Archer asking him if you can translate the calculator (you know, copyrights and such stuff ). You'll find his adress on the same homepage, under "Kapcsolat".
The other: if you need help with the translation, open a new topic, and post there all of your questions, and we will help as soon as possible.

Last edited by laci; 03-31-2007 at 09:39.. Reason: deleted the wrong part ;)
Sponsored Links