Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Help for new players
Register Stats Members List Today's Posts

Help for new players If you have a question about the game, ask here, and other players may be able to help you get started.

Old 02-05-2006, 00:32

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Translations

Couldn't we have a thread here that would allow us to ask for translations? Either stuff we receive or something we want to say to a non-english speaker?

LOL or ... perhaps someone could just post a list of favorite messages and the translation.

For example .... how would I say... Bring it fat boy?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2006, 10:22
Administrator

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGQ
Couldn't we have a thread here that would allow us to ask for translations? Either stuff we receive or something we want to say to a non-english speaker?

LOL or ... perhaps someone could just post a list of favorite messages and the translation.

For example .... how would I say... Bring it fat boy?
Err, sure, why not.

Just keep in mind, that our policy in this metter is the following:

- If a non-Hungarian speaker receives a message in Hungarian and reports it, we warn the sender to use English. If he does it more than once, longer bans are given.
- The same goes for all other languages, other than English, I just used Hungarian as an example, since we have the most of those.
- If a Hungarian-speaker receives a Hungarian message, we expect him to understand it, that language being his mother tongue.
- Reported messages in languages we do not understand are automatically considered not acceptable, and a warning, later longer bans are given.

So a topic for translations is welcome, but keep in mind, that the best thing to do is to force these people to use English.

I do not speak your language. Write in English. That is the official language of the game. = Nem beszélem a nyelved. Angolul írj. A játék hivatalos nyelve az angol.

Sponsored Links