Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Help for new players

Help for new players If you have a question about the game, ask here, and other players may be able to help you get started.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:25
Administrator

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Scroller View Post
i will erase this test country. i saw enough.

And you still have not written to the support address, as I asked originally.

Thought so.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:38

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

i could not see your message while i was typing my 2nd message. i dont understand the 2 red to me. i am not the "enemy", or the bad one who ruins the life of the noobs, but i gave the punishment. ati, was it so rightful?
dont distress on me, that was just a test. please remove my penalties.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:41
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Scroller View Post
i could not see your message while i was typing my 2nd message. i dont understand the 2 red to me. i am not the "enemy", or the bad one who ruins the life of the noobs, but i gave the punishment. ati, was it so rightful?
dont distress on me, that was just a test. please remove my penalties.
What penalties?

I clearly told you what to do in cases like this, you even quoted it (!), yet you do the exact opposite. Twice.
Old 09-12-2007, 13:26
Swiss

Longevity: 0%
Default answer for #8

The harmfull spells coming from below. As I see if you had this army (300 archers
400 mages 100 thiefs) you had to had about 3000 people living in your country, I don't have to mention that such a great number of villigers are able to serve a country on 300 acres. I understand that this dwarf was just a test, but starting a new country won't be easy for anyone. I play with a dwarf in Queosia, to tell the truth about 1000 rounds left since I registered. Back than - because it was an unknown terrain for me - I stayed low in the score - I had about 100 acres barren land - untill I was strong enough to move forward. When you have your 200 acres full after you came out of deffense you have to deal with the by you mentioned agressors. When you take your time on the lower sections and arrive with max scrolls army etc. on 200 acres these hyenes won't be able to cause you trouble. I think these agressive acts can happen any of the other versions of Queosia even in the hungarian version. This is the way I see it....

Last edited by Swiss; 09-13-2007 at 22:01..
Old 09-12-2007, 17:51

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
The harmfull spells coming from below. As I see if you had this army (300 archers
400 mages 100 thiefs) you had to had about 3000 people living in your country, I don't have to mention that such a great number of villigers are able to serve a country on 300 acres. I understand that this dwarf was just a test, but starting a new country won't be easy for anyone. I play with a dwarf in Quesoia, to tell the truth about 1000 rounds left since I registered. Back than - because it was an unknown terrain for me - I stayed low in the score - I had about 100 acres barren land - untill I was strong enough to move forward. When you have your 200 acres full after you came out of deffense you have to deal with the by you mentioned agressors. When you take your time on the lower sections and arrive with max scrolls army etc. on 200 acres these hyenes won't be able to cause you trouble. I think these agressive acts can happen any of the other versions of Quesoia even in the hungarian version. This is the way I see it....
I agree with you. But when i started queosia, i had to register a second country, cause sb slaughtered my country many times. second time i'm do the same as you.
A new player won't register a new country, or a new player haven't any experience that he can protect his country from these hyenas.

Old 09-13-2007, 21:59
Swiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutyuleee View Post
I agree with you. But when i started queosia, i had to register a second country, cause sb slaughtered my country many times. second time i'm do the same as you.
A new player won't register a new country, or a new player haven't any experience that he can protect his country from these hyenas.
True True! I guess that is the most important, wich will (or couses) cause many headache for the owners, because under such circium stences it won't be easy to fill up the groups/levels. But I trust the community, and I want to believe that the above mentioned attacks are not 24/7 activities in Queosia!

Last edited by Swiss; 09-13-2007 at 22:02..
Old 09-23-2007, 11:00

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
400 mages 100 thiefs) you had to had about 3000 people living in your country, I don't have to mention that such a great number of villigers are able to serve a country on 300 acres. I understand that this dwarf was just a test, but starting a new country won't be easy for anyone. I play with a dwarf in Queosia, to tell the truth about 1000 rounds left since I registered. Back than - because it was an unknown terrain for me - I stayed low in the score - I had about 100 acres barren land - untill I was strong enough to move forward. When you have your 200 acres full after you came out of deffense you have to deal with the by you mentioned agressors. When you take your time on the lower sections and arrive with max scrolls army etc. on 200 acres these hyenes won't be able to cause you trouble. I think these agressive acts can happen any of the other versions of Queosia even in the hungarian version. This is the way I see it....
Come on, with 300 archers you can't suvive in this game. Before your 72 hour of protection ends, you'll have to got at least 1 thousand archer, same with wisards and 500 thiefs. If you dont have it before time you'll lost in this game. Beeing a sucker is not an execuse.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:22
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by szajonara View Post
Come on, with 300 archers you can't suvive in this game. Before your 72 hour of protection ends, you'll have to got at least 1 thousand archer, same with wisards and 500 thiefs. If you dont have it before time you'll lost in this game. Beeing a sucker is not an execuse.
I'd love to see how you make that many units within 72 hours...
Old 09-23-2007, 11:28
Swiss

133 houses 8333 people full scrolls.....

Is there something that I missed?

3500 weapons

It has to be a bad joke!
Sponsored Links