Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Strategy & Tips

Strategy & Tips Want to convince others that your strategy is the best? That your race and personality are the best? This is the place. :)

Old 02-01-2009, 03:20

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
Based on this theory, you cant assume any ally switches to archers for others, for every failed attack of yours.
Of course not, and I never said that. Obviously there are plenty of attacks where no cheating is involved at all. However, as stated before, I have been TOLD by players that they do this, and have seen it. It can be obvious if you know what to look for.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 08:55

Longevity: 99%

When somebody offers me his account "for any case it's needed", and tells me that he always does it when playing in 1A, shows clearly that this "option" is not only used when the clan has a meeting and they check their countries from the same computer, but they log in every time to other's countries when it's needed.

And in the moment one doesn't want this login-share, he/she will suffer a great disadvantage compared with those who do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to laci For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 09:38
Administrator

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laci View Post
And in the moment one doesn't want this login-share, he/she will suffer a great disadvantage compared with those who do it.
Such as not being moved to the Anarchist group? I wouldn't call that a disadvantage. If you want to be moved, you can always register there, or can move your country yourself.
Old 02-02-2009, 16:00

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ati View Post
Such as not being moved to the Anarchist group? I wouldn't call that a disadvantage. If you want to be moved, you can always register there, or can move your country yourself.
Don't tell me that EVERYONE who shares logins lands in the Anarchist group... last time I was asked by someone who plays for a long time this game, and he was never moved.

And you said that those who use other's countries will be moved becouse they can't stop and sooner or later will do something what is not allowed (launching an attack, or something like). This means that if he/she resists the temptation to do such a "mistake", he will be allowed to practically use another player's country whenever it's needed?

Last edited by laci; 02-02-2009 at 16:04..
Old 02-03-2009, 08:53

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laci View Post
Don't tell me that EVERYONE who shares logins lands in the Anarchist group... last time I was asked by someone who plays for a long time this game, and he was never moved.

And you said that those who use other's countries will be moved becouse they can't stop and sooner or later will do something what is not allowed (launching an attack, or something like). This means that if he/she resists the temptation to do such a "mistake", he will be allowed to practically use another player's country whenever it's needed?
I think that is exactly it. It is "officially" against the rules, but since those rules are not "enforced", this is basically a lower form of the anarchy group!
So as long as the people who we KNOW are doing this, don't actually attack with another country, they in fact "get away with it" and can use the country for any other purpose. This is the conclusion I have come to, based on what was said, and what was purposely not said...
Sponsored Links