Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Strategy & Tips

Strategy & Tips Want to convince others that your strategy is the best? That your race and personality are the best? This is the place. :)

Old 01-17-2007, 03:15

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Scroller View Post
your 11300 thieves of elf have absolutely no chance to steal from a half-elf with 10500 thieves. killing + tiring or not. no real chance.

you have to kill min. 2500 thieves and have to tire 50% on the half-elf. and than you can steal 1 or maybe 2 times (!) from 2 rounds distance. or else you will fail.
You are wrong.
I had 10400 thieves my elf, found a half-elf with 11500 thieves, and I stole all of the half-elf's scrolls
First I killed as much thief as I could.
When the wizards were ready again, I tired the half-elf's thieves, opened a portal, and stole everything. About 4% of the thieves dies in one kill. 9* kill~8k thieves survived. About 5 rounds later wizards are ready to tire the thieves
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2007, 07:32

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeper View Post
You are wrong.
I had 10400 thieves my elf, found a half-elf with 11500 thieves, and I stole all of the half-elf's scrolls
When the wizards were ready again, I tired the half-elf's thieves, opened a portal, and stole everything. About 4% of the thieves dies in one kill. 9* kill~8k thieves survived. About 5 rounds later wizards are ready to tire the thieves

That's what I'm talking about, thanks Xeper
Old 01-17-2007, 08:40

Quote:
You are wrong.
Hm, what about if the half-elf has only a little less mages than you? Or he has a giant mage ally....

So - what you say is managable sometimes, but absolutely not an ultimate solution....
Old 01-17-2007, 09:53

xeper and hammi: you were talking against logical thinking. i dont believe you all. maybe that half-elf had too low military mood, and/or didnt use the true seeing + shadow spell, and/or just the readiness was on the floor + you cursed much more than -50% readiness.

normally you have no chance to steal against good constructed and protected in-game half-elf with other races.

Quote:
You are wrong.
everything... all of the scrolls... and theese are simple white lies.

sorry, but i dont believe you both. and i think i know the steal rules well enough.

Last edited by Smooth Scroller; 01-17-2007 at 09:58..
Old 01-17-2007, 10:47

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
xeper and hammi: you were talking against logical thinking. i dont believe you all. maybe that half-elf had too low military mood, and/or didnt use the true seeing + shadow spell, and/or just the readiness was on the floor + you cursed much more than -50% readiness.

normally you have no chance to steal against good constructed and protected in-game half-elf with other races.

sorry, but i dont believe you both. and i think i know the steal rules well enough.
I think not, because you don't know about the importance of how many people are in the group. Anyway, sure, he didn't steal all of the scrolls because it's impossible, but it's not what he meant exactly and you know it.
He stole most of them.
And actually at 1000 acres, an elf is much more stronger than a half-elf.
On low acres a half-elf can be really good, but just check if you are in hódító on 2/b for example and with a half-elf you get ripped.
A well-bulit elf can be much stronger than a half-elf.
And we're not talking about allies, because than the elf can have a mage ally too wich is stronger than the giant mage ally of the half-elf, and 2 warriors which massacre the whole army of the half-elf, and they have much more money, etc.
In 1v1. around 1000 acres the elf is stronger. Overall I mean, because of course the underworld power of the half-elf is maybe more, but less effective overall.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:56

Quote:

I dont care your logical thinking, when I can do it in the reality!

The half-elf's military mood was 99%, had both shadow and true seeing, cursed 60% readyness, and after these, I could steal whatever I wanted. Doesn't matter if it was scrolls or money (first it was better to steal money, so I stole scrolls only 6 times). The only thing you are right is that the half elf had 7xxx thieves after the kills, not 8000.

Remedy: you are right, it's not an ultimate solution, but it works in most cases

Play the game -not just theoretically!

Last edited by Xeper; 01-17-2007 at 11:02..
Old 01-18-2007, 00:14

Quote:
xeper and hammi: you were talking against logical thinking. i dont believe you all.
I think you have to construct 2 countries, an elf and a half elf. And then we will see whos right : )
Sponsored Links