Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Help for new players

Help for new players If you have a question about the game, ask here, and other players may be able to help you get started.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:47

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Hungaricum View Post
Greek? Ohh! I love Thassos!
That's sooo beautyful!
I want to go there again...
Well, Thasos is very beautiful (like most of the islands ) but you need months to explore all the greatness of the Greek islands and The Greek Summer and trust me, when you come again go to Chania (Crete) or to Santorini... Common places, but very nice . S**t, 9 months until next summer but that's Ok I can live until then...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 08:15
Pax Hungaricum

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by costas View Post
Well, Thasos is very beautiful (like most of the islands ) but you need months to explore all the greatness of the Greek islands and The Greek Summer and trust me, when you come again go to Chania (Crete) or to Santorini... Common places, but very nice . S**t, 9 months until next summer but that's Ok I can live until then...
I spent there 3 months I love rocky shores...
Old 11-10-2014, 23:55

Longevity: 51%
Default Parlay

So I might be confused here. I see there are two different forums - one for English and one for Hungarian. So is there indeed two different games as well? (I must speak and/or understand Hungarian to play it?) Of course if this is indeed true then I'd rather play against my English brothers and sisters because I am sure the Hungarian sort is for sissies. And so that would be NO fun.

(Joking of course)
Old 11-11-2014, 00:00
Administrator

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
So I might be confused here. I see there are two different forums - one for English and one for Hungarian. So is there indeed two different games as well? (I must speak and/or understand Hungarian to play it?)
Queosia is one game (queosia.com) and Hódító is another game (hodito.hu). The game mechanics are the same, but these are still two separate games.

To play in the Hungarian version, it surely helps if you speak Hungarian. It's not a must, but I only know of 2 people who play it without knowing the language.

Hungarian is a difficult language, and Google Translate does not do a good job translating it.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:12

Longevity: 51%

Lol it is true that the google translate doesn't help too much. I have been trying to translate much of the Hungarian thread posts. But then again I think the (game) posts are mostly about things above my head in understandings.
---
---
OK I will do an insane thing and try your other game out. But I don't like the idea of a lot of Hungarians invading my country!
Sponsored Links