Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Help for new players

Help for new players If you have a question about the game, ask here, and other players may be able to help you get started.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:01

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Question Freezing a country

Hi,

If I have a country on the 5th level and one on 1/A and I want to level the one on 1/A will I be able to do this Freeze thing with the one from1/A since the one on 5 cant level and will my 1/A country lose its 336 rounds in the top 30% if I freeze it? I just don't want to lose the 2nd personality I would gain moving to 5.

Do I make any sense here?

Thanks....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 08:40
Administrator

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalville View Post
If I have a country on the 5th level and one on 1/A and I want to level the one on 1/A will I be able to do this Freeze thing with the one from1/A since the one on 5 cant level and will my 1/A country lose its 336 rounds in the top 30% if I freeze it? I just don't want to lose the 2nd personality I would gain moving to 5.
Hi,

if you hit "freeze" in the country in 1/A, it will freeze the country that is in the way. In this case, the 5th level country will be frozen. It will have no effect on the 1/A country, it will not lose any of the top30% rounds, or anything else. Once the 5th level country is frozen, you will be able to go down to the 5th level, and gain the second personality.

While on the 5th level, you will not be able to log in to your other country.

When you level to the 4th level, you will be able to unfreeze the country by simply logging in. This will start a 3-day vacation so that others will know you are coming back, and at the end of that, you can continue playing with that country. At this point, your 2-personality country will already be on the 4th level.
Old 09-03-2008, 13:43

Longevity: 87%

Thanks Ati...
Old 10-05-2008, 07:47

Longevity: 93%

On the same topic I had one more question, is it possible to freeze more than one country in a level?
Say I have a country in 2/B which is frozen, and I bring one more country to 2/B, get the required top 30 rounds, but I still cant rotate this country to the 5th level as my country in 1/A hasnt met the levelup requirements.. So will I be able to freeze this country too to get one more country from level 3 into level 2 or freeze this and get the other frozen country back into the game?
Hope I dont sound too confusing :P
Old 10-05-2008, 07:51
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude View Post
On the same topic I had one more question, is it possible to freeze more than one country in a level?
Say I have a country in 2/B which is frozen, and I bring one more country to 2/B, get the required top 30 rounds, but I still cant rotate this country to the 5th level as my country in 1/A hasnt met the levelup requirements.. So will I be able to freeze this country too to get one more country from level 3 into level 2 or freeze this and get the other frozen country back into the game?
Hope I dont sound too confusing :P
It is NOT possible. You can have a total of ONE frozen country. If your country is frozen somewhere, you cannot even freeze another country in another group.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:54

Longevity: 93%

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply
Old 10-24-2008, 21:03

Longevity: 84%

I have a question about freezing a country. If I have a country frozen on level 4, and I moved my other country onto level 4, but have decided that I would rather have the other frozen country back instead of this new one that I do not like, can I delete the new country that I have moved up to level 4? Would that bring my frozen country back? Thanks!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:31
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustBunnies View Post
I have a question about freezing a country. If I have a country frozen on level 4, and I moved my other country onto level 4, but have decided that I would rather have the other frozen country back instead of this new one that I do not like, can I delete the new country that I have moved up to level 4? Would that bring my frozen country back? Thanks!
Hi,

This would not automatically bring the other country back, but it would enable you to bring it back.

It will only be brought back into game once you successfully log in.
Old 10-25-2008, 17:55

Longevity: 84%

Great, thanks Ati!
Sponsored Links