Hódító / Queosia forum
Hódító / Queosia forum
http://queosia.com
http://hodito.hu

Go Back   Hódító / Queosia forum > Hódító / Queosia forum > Queosia > Help for new players

Help for new players If you have a question about the game, ask here, and other players may be able to help you get started.

Old 10-04-2007, 17:40

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Assassins not Thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewB View Post
Furthermore, a bigger country always has strategical handicap, because the military actions of the country which has smaller value are far more effective and destructive
1st I meant that because of your higher value you possibly have better army and maybe better allies. If you are angry with the thief race it is easier to destroy the enemy not only harm him. Thieves won't do anything (I believe, I am new in the game, sorry for any strategical mistakes) if a vast army attacks. Slaughter, slaughter, slaughter! If you think I have a mistake somewhere tell me so, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises...

2nd I agree with your angriness because thieves are wasted robbing the poor peasants. These good fellows are born assassins and tools for greater attacks.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2007, 17:57

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by costas View Post
1st I meant that because of your higher value you possibly have better army and maybe better allies. If you are angry with the thief race it is easier to destroy the enemy not only harm him. Thieves won't do anything (I believe, I am new in the game, sorry for any strategical mistakes) if a vast army attacks. Slaughter, slaughter, slaughter! If you think I have a mistake somewhere tell me so, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises...

2nd I agree with your angriness because thieves are wasted robbing the poor peasants. These good fellows are born assassins and tools for greater attacks.
I'm not angry with thives, I only want to show you how you can get high fame without doing anything. And so, why fame is worthless.
And higher value doesn't mean, that you or your alliance is stronger, it only means, that you have more land
Old 10-04-2007, 18:10

Lightbulb

Quote:
I'm not angry with thives, I only want to show you how you can get high fame without doing anything. And so, why fame is worthless.
And higher value doesn't mean, that you or your alliance is stronger, it only means, that you have more land
I agree, but you take a little fame with thievery. And I trust fame when someone has a lot of negative or positive fame (25,000 or -200,000p, these are the max numbers I have seen until now) I don't say that someone with 10 or 1,000 fame positive or negative fame is a brave or a coward player.

Also, If you have a lot of land and not strongly-prepared army it is your mistake (I did it until yesterday )
Old 10-04-2007, 18:37

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
I agree, but you take a little fame with thievery. And I trust fame when someone has a lot of negative or positive fame (25,000 or -200,000p, these are the max numbers I have seen until now) I don't say that someone with 10 or 1,000 fame positive or negative fame is a brave or a coward player.

Also, If you have a lot of land and not strongly-prepared army it is your mistake (I did it until yesterday )
The amount of fame you get is based on the difference of your and your target's value
therefore if you are at 9500 points and your target has 69500 points in value, then you really get a big amount of fame by each stealing... exactly the one sixtieth of the difference even if you can't steal anything
So you can get fame without causing any trouble to other countries, this is why I still claim, that fame dosn't show whether someone is brave or coward
Old 10-04-2007, 19:16
Pax Hungaricum

Longevity: 0%

25000 or -200000 fame ponts aren't so lot...

Here's my most loved country:

Föld: 599 hektár Katona: 0
Népesség: 7.346 Védő: 0
Foglalkoztatottság: 99% Támadó: 0
Pénz: 3.954.324.458 Íjász: 5.044
Étel: 0 bála Lovas: 0
Rúna: 5.407.880 rúna Elit: 0
Morál: 87 % Varázsló: 8.450
Katonai morál: 98 % Tolvaj: 8.320
Szövetség: magányos farkas Faj: Elf
Személyiség: Tudós Hírnév: 11.338.281

The fame points in hungarian is "Hírnév"!
Old 10-04-2007, 19:17
Pax Hungaricum

(That is on the fifth level too, but a differenc group.)
Old 10-05-2007, 01:59

Wink

Quote:
The amount of fame you get is based on the difference of your and your target's value
therefore if you are at 9500 points and your target has 69500 points in value, then you really get a big amount of fame by each stealing... exactly the one sixtieth of the difference even if you can't steal anything
So you can get fame without causing any trouble to other countries, this is why I still claim, that fame dosn't show whether someone is brave or coward
If someone with 70,000 value has less mages from someone with 10,000 value then the other players with the same value of the first one will have some fun. Personally, If I see someone do this and I have not 70,000 but only 50,000-60,000 points I would make his land burning in fires with fireballs and whatever I had. Easy target with a lot of benefits for me. The man is defenseless.
Also, If they were in the same level the distance would be 50+ rounds and whose mages have such a range to open portals? Not even Gandalf and Harry Potter can do this
Old 10-05-2007, 02:04

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Hungaricum View Post
25000 or -200000 fame ponts aren't so lot...

Here's my most loved country:

Faj: Elf
Személyiség: Tudós Hírnév: 11.338.281

The fame points in hungarian is "Hírnév"!
Nice record man. I hope you fought better players and you didn't only thieved whatever was moving
Old 10-05-2007, 02:19

Quote:
If someone with 70,000 value has less mages from someone with 10,000 value then the other players with the same value of the first one will have some fun. Personally, If I see someone do this and I have not 70,000 but only 50,000-60,000 points I would make his land burning in fires with fireballs and whatever I had. Easy target with a lot of benefits for me. The man is defenseless.
Also, If they were in the same level the distance would be 50+ rounds and whose mages have such a range to open portals? Not even Gandalf and Harry Potter can do this
I said a lot without reading the help manual so I have this question. I thought that opening portals depends on the distance, the number of the mages you have, and the number of the mages your opponent has but I didn't find it written. If this isn't correct tell me. (Lol, Lol, Lol)
Old 10-05-2007, 08:17
Pax Hungaricum

Quote:
Nice record man. I hope you fought better players and you didn't only thieved whatever was moving
I'm sorry. I thieved whatever was moving. That is a thiefland.
Sponsored Links