Thread: New Players
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 22:45
Administrator

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
Well I have already picked giants as my race so I doubt if I will go try another kingdom before I master this one.
-----
OK. This is what is confusing me now;

1. I think I had around 200 land when I explored for more but now after I was attacked for a few days I lost some - down to around 174 acres. But the game won't allow me to recover that lost land through more exploring. And I have read another players post in here suggesting that I shouldn't attack others for awhile - stay on that 200 acres as long as you can. Lol, I have never encounter this problem in other text games. So where does this leave me at? And should I have waited to explore for land so I would of had that for a future back up option?

2. And I thought it interesting that the game said I could wait to choose my race and personality but I went ahead and picked my desired types after a few days of playing. But I have been unable to find a new players guide to what exactly each race (and personality type) helps you with. Can anyone point to that particular page?
You can find more info on races in Help -> Races, and more info on personalities in Help -> Personalities.

If your country is not fully built up to be able to defend itself at 200 acres, it stands an even smaller chance of defending itself with more land. Build everything up, train as many military units as possible, have your science at maximum, then gain more land. Either by exploring (if you have lots of barren land, you won't be able to explore) or by attacking others for land.