View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 06:49

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ati View Post
Hi,

1, While logging in to a friend's account is not illegal, it will -- in most cases -- lead to your country being moved to the Anarchist group. I suggest you NEVER share your login details with anybody. In case you do, you take full responsibility for all their actions. And while you have the perfect list about what can be done in case the do log in, it is our experience that most people will not stop there, and will make other actions as needed, maybe even without your knowledge, resulting in breaking the rules. So in short: do NOT give your login info to anbody. Not even your allies.

2, The Anarchist group has no limit on the number of countries you can have. But I'm guessing you are interested in the normal game, so this does not affect you. Otherwise the rules are pretty much the same.
ATI, thanks for the response. I don't like the answer but I do appreciate it.

I highly doubt I will be playing Hodito because of that rule (or lack thereof). So to rephrase what you are telling me .....

It is NOT illegal but you recommend not doing it as you might be automatically moved to anarchy even if doing so is not against the rules.

If this is indeed so, it sounds to me like the *normal* game is indeed anarchy:

Anarchy (from Greek: αναρία anarchía, "without ruler") may refer to any of the following:

* "No rulership or enforced authority..."

source:wikipedia.

So basically what I was told by the H players is true, you can control each others countries. That is too bad.

Again, thanks for the reply.