Thread: Speed of game
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 17:53

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%

I won't mention the names but I have recently ( = years) played two other online text games very similar to this one but they both used turns (gained by the hour) instead of this real time strategy. So I think that is what is throwing me off in understanding.
----
So anyway I have been in game for several days and this is what I have done - or attempted to do;

1. Explore for more land. Worked at first but it appears that the game limits amount you can have...at certain levels?

2. Hired and/or trained thieves. They left because of limited space. In another different game I had to build barracks and two barrack parts = a full barrack that could hold 2,000 troops. Where is that info in this game?

3. Attempted to use magic spells upon myself. I saw that it took several attempts to succeed due to low troop morale..?

4. Built various buildings. It appears that all text game I have played over complicate the build page; lol..

5. Researched economy, etc. by writing scrolls.

6. Attempted to loot another kingdom but failed quite bad. (I am playing a giant.)

7. Been successfully attacked by another kingdom for 2 days in which he or she gained my land and/or buildings.

8. And reading so many help pages that my brain feels as though it will explode.