Thread: Speed of game
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 22:08

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
Ah OK I learn something today. So this game is using real time. 20 rounds = 20 hours = is that correct?
Yes, if you build them normal time is 20 rounds/hours, depending on race and if you have the money you can build them half the time, which could be different according to each race.

Quote:
Yes I find it interesting that even though every game page has a help guide (= ? symbol) that it doesn't appear to explain the basics of the game itself.
What do you mean by basics? You build your land, train your army, magies and thieves, numbers depends on race and what you want to play, thief, or perhaps conquer land? In time you will grow, you can make allies with other players, and fight, explore or reach the top of the level with diplomatic means. Once you spend 336 rounds among the top on each level you may level up to the next. Level decreasing, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 which is the top level where the game is different.

Quote:
So I say good job on creating a very interesting visual game but poor job on player usage understandings...
Ask away and read the help. For now just keep reading the help and train your army, mages, thieves, try the markets etc.. If you are alone, try to look for allies who can help you.

http://csak-egy-maradhat.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghosti For This Useful Post: