Thread: Play in Hodito
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 20:00

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ati View Post
???

You should never leave your country defenceless. If you are well-defended, there is no need for anyone to log in to your country. There is NOTHING they can do to change the outcome of an attack.

It's just plain wrong to leave your country defenceless. With that in mind, there is absolutely no need to give your login details to anybody.
Regardless if you should or shouldn't isn't really the issue. Some people DO leave it defenseless. And besides that. Sometimes they have horses sitting there, and an ally "switches" to archers for them, by logging into their account while the attack is on the way. My main point is: I have been TOLD by some of the Hungarian players, that they do this. And have seen it happen as well. To me, this would constitute cheating. Here is a quote right from the Q rules:

"I am in an alliance, but cannot get access to the Internet often. I would like to ask my ally to look at my country every now and then. Can I do this?
No, this is against the rules."

So, as stated, it IS against the rules. And yet they ARE doing it. So I guess the question I have, is why is it being allowed to go on?

Your answer to me, seems to suggest that I might be wanting to share log-ins. I DO NOT! I am upset that others are getting away with this, when clearly the rules state that it is not right. Obviously there are many players who do not do this. But, there are some that do, and checking IP's should be simple enough to check on. Do so, and you can see exactly what I am talking about. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to DustBunnies For This Useful Post: