Thread: Speed of game
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 22:45

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
Yes thanks for the help but this game is complex beyond belief - everything I do creates another complex puzzle to try to figure out. It will take an iron will to complete it. Why you guys have not written a more direct guide is beyond me. For example;
I know how you feel, we were all new players at once, I promise once you start understanding, you will laugh when you look back

Quote:
1. build this...
2. write scrolls on this..
3. hire or train these...
4. Next day etc.
This is an open end question. Each player decides what they want to build. That's why I said read your race's advantages and disadvantages, it will give you an idea what to build, train etc..

Quote:
And then eventually the new players would have to try their luck vs the more skilled ones. I have written such a guide for another game; others have done this as well. Do you guys really expect new ones to come in here and suffer for weeks and months on end so they can just enjoy a text game?
Out on the open forum you will get answers to general questions. If you want a step by step what you should do is get allies, someone to mentor you, message me I'll help you. My country's number is 4778.

Quote:
Too much detail I think is one of the problems of this game. 'Clay pits, wood yards, etc. is one example. I remember another game I could not stand that required you to constantly update your troops equipment; from bare feet to sandals to boots to belts to lol..
Needs are kept very simple. For example: horseman, need space in barracks, soldiers, weapon and gold.
Need to build barrack: gold, stone and wood (how much stone and wood is under it) to build 1
In order to write scrolls you need gold and libraries, each temple writes 100 scrolls in 20 rounds. How much gold you need is there on the science page.

http://csak-egy-maradhat.com/