View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 19:32
Administrator

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
It seems that this is a game that has a tight clique of players that want to make the game non-fun for new players... I can't seem to survive because people are constantly stealing everything, attacking me and sending plague and drought spells at me. I am in the lowest level and have mostly tried to mind my own business to no avail. It is a losing battle as I can't build my defense as fast as others can knock it down

I guess I should have learned to speak Hungarian before trying to play this game. Oh well. there are other games...
Not sure why you need to learn Hungarian, this is an English-language game. If someone talks to you in another language, feel free to report it, the appropriate sanctions will be taken.

If you beleive that there is someone, or several players, who do nothing but attack new players, please e-mail support@queosia.com, with your country details, so we can check the events. If we DO find players whose only aim is to make life harder for others, they will be deleted.