Hódító / Queosia forum

Hódító / Queosia forum (http://forum.hodito.hu/index.php)
-   Strategy & Tips (http://forum.hodito.hu/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Levels (http://forum.hodito.hu/showthread.php?t=835)

usbserial 09-19-2006 03:46

Levels

I'm currently in 5A, and hope to be moving up to the next level as soon as I can.

Right now there is 411 people in 5A.

How many people are in 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A? More? Less? I hope more.

Bogár 09-19-2006 19:11

it doesn't exist 5/A group...
I guess, normal groups are 5/V, 4/L, 3/G, 2/B and 1/A. unfortunately there are less countries in upper levels. right now in the 3/G there are 66 countries.
but keep ya head up, and play! in time there will be many countries and U'll be proud of your low ID number. :)

lacqa 09-23-2006 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by usbserial (Post 31810)
I'm currently in 5A, and hope to be moving up to the next level as soon as I can.

Right now there is 411 people in 5A.

How many people are in 4A, 3A, 2A, and 1A? More? Less? I hope more.

there are 54 countries in 1A currently

Swiss 08-01-2007 00:01

I'll be glad if someone let me know the exact time of new round beginings in each groups. 5/V needed urgently!;) Thanks for all of the answers in advance!

LordYsolt 08-01-2007 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiss (Post 113924)
I'll be glad if someone let me know the exact time of new round beginings in each groups. 5/V needed urgently!;) Thanks for all of the answers in advance!

The beginning is in 5/V is on the hour 37, but you can find all beggining time in the help menu, but sry my english is not the best and I can't translat correctly the exact sub-menu in the help, because I don't play in the english site.
I hope, I was understandable:o:o

Kutyuleee 08-01-2007 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordYsolt (Post 113942)
The beginning is in 5/V is on the hour 37, but you can find all beggining time in the help menu, but sry my english is not the best and I can't translat correctly the exact sub-menu in the help, because I don't play in the english site.

i don't think so:D In Queosia the round ends hour 18 in 5/V:D

LordYsolt 08-01-2007 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kutyuleee (Post 113968)
i don't think so:D In Queosia the round ends hour 18 in 5/V:D

In this case you are right ( I think, it is sure, you play in the 5/V), but I copied this time from the help menu.:confused::confused: Then I don't understand.

laci 08-01-2007 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiss (Post 113924)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordYsolt (Post 113942)

I'm afraid the sub-menu doesn't exist in the Queosia (not yet, hopefuly), at least I can't find it. But once you level up, it is easy to find out the time of round changes with a Full Chronicle spell.

Kutyuleee 08-01-2007 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordYsolt (Post 113970)
In this case you are right ( I think, it is sure, you play in the 5/V), but I copied this time from the help menu.:confused::confused: Then I don't understand.

Cause the queosia isn't the hóditó, there are some differencies. example there are only 2 groups in level 5, but only 1 is active (you can't registrate to W by now) and that's why the time of the end of the rounds is different

Ati 08-01-2007 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordYsolt (Post 113970)

???

There is no such topic in the Queosia help.