Hódító / Queosia forum

Hódító / Queosia forum (http://forum.hodito.hu/index.php)
-   Strategy & Tips (http://forum.hodito.hu/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Strategy for warriors? (http://forum.hodito.hu/showthread.php?t=1610)

laci 03-29-2007 17:16

You know, the library key of the gnome is only protecting your scrolls, what is very useful, but with only 10 inns you will be completely unprotected against all other thievery actions.
So if you want to keep the gnome as your race, you'll definitely need more inns.

Penya 03-29-2007 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by laci (Post 83529)
You know, the library key of the gnome is only protecting your scrolls, what is very useful, but with only 10 inns you will be completely unprotected against all other thievery actions.
So if you want to keep the gnome as your race, you'll definitely need more inns.

I agree, around 10% inn is ideal for a gnome. I try to give you a buliding list for a gnome. I think in Queosia the wanderer personality is the best for a lone wolf. You can attack with minimal risk, 2 rounds are better than +5% in my opinion.

So back to the buildings :)

House 19%
Barrack 35%
Farm 13%
Store 1%
Fort 5-10%
Temple 8%
Inn 8%
Bank 10
(but if you dont store too much money in your country you dont need to hold any banks)
Smithy 3%
Library 3%

cooldude 03-30-2007 03:51

Thanks. I will try out with Penya's building plan for now as I think I cant change back to Giant/sage till I move to next level ...

Also it would be great if any of you can post that Hungarian calculator .. I will try and translate it to the English version!

Thanks again.

laci 03-30-2007 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldude (Post 83622)
Thanks. I will try out with Penya's building plan for now as I think I cant change back to Giant/sage till I move to next level ...

Also it would be great if any of you can post that Hungarian calculator .. I will try and translate it to the English version!

Thanks again.

The problem is that the last update of that calculator was made back in 2005... so it is a pretty old version. Check it here: www.archer.hu there, under the "Letöltés" you'll find the "Hódító" downloadable calculator. Good luck with it :)

Penya 03-30-2007 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldude (Post 83622)

Thanks again.

If you had difficulty in the translation i could gladly help you.

cooldude 03-31-2007 07:02

Thanks for the link Laci!! and Penya I will message you for any translations I need!

laci 03-31-2007 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldude (Post 83754)
Thanks for the link Laci!! and Penya I will message you for any translations I need!

You're welcome :)

2 more things: I think it would be good if you wrote a mail to Archer asking him if you can translate the calculator (you know, copyrights and such stuff ;) ). You'll find his adress on the same homepage, under "Kapcsolat".
The other: if you need help with the translation, open a new topic, and post there all of your questions, and we will help as soon as possible.