Hódító / Queosia forum

Hódító / Queosia forum (http://forum.hodito.hu/index.php)
-   Help for new players (http://forum.hodito.hu/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   About the 90 day group limit (http://forum.hodito.hu/showthread.php?t=41)

Remedy 01-26-2006 19:09

About the 90 day group limit

Hi! As there are alot of confusing rumors lately, i'll try to clear the things up.
If you are not a vip member, you'll have 90 days to complete a level, including your vacation time(!). This limiot (right now) is also applies to the 1/A. After the 90 days passed, you can do 3 things, and those 3 things only.
You can restart, level up(or down, from 1/a), and you can make your country to a vip country, and you can continue the level. Hope this helps.

Ati 01-26-2006 19:27

I would add one more thing to this. Although you cannot control your country after the 90 days, it is still in game. You can still be robbed, attacked, whatever. Defence works as normal.

This ismportant because there might come a situation when you are not YET able to level up, but you ARE in the top30% of the group. If the country can survive there long enough, you WILL be able to level up when the requirements are met.

If you are not in the top30%, or you fallo out of the top30% before fulfilling the requirements, then there is nothing you can do there... (Restart)

Artúr 02-08-2006 14:56

90 day group limit will deleted after the groups fillup?

Ati 02-08-2006 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artúr
90 day group limit will deleted after the groups fillup?

This time-limit will never be deleted.

Frekazoid 02-14-2006 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati
This time-limit will never be deleted.

But why?.. because there isn't any 90 day limit in the hungarian "hodito"
And sorry, but the 90 day is too low i think.. i mean with the vacation included and so..

Half 02-18-2006 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frekazoid
But why?.. because there isn't any 90 day limit in the hungarian "hodito"
And sorry, but the 90 day is too low i think.. i mean with the vacation included and so..

I think because its harder to sen VIP for the english version for first so it motivets more. Second queosia is not really aktiv. So by this people need to play more aktiv

Frekazoid 02-19-2006 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Half
I think because its harder to sen VIP for the english version for first so it motivets more. Second queosia is not really aktiv. So by this people need to play more aktiv

Half i don't think so, but if it is so it's just hasn't any sin.. because you said that the 90 day is because the people should play more activer.. eheheh.. i don't play queosia since my 90 day went down.. so -1 player, and i think i'm not alone, there are many countryes on vacation because this crap..
I can't afford that expensive VIP.. it is the double price als in the hungarian "hodito".. i think everybody should just think about this.. queosia just lost a very faithful player.. i think i just stay at the hungarian hodito..

P.s.: sry for my english :)

Ati 02-19-2006 09:24

If you cannot level in 90 days, you are a VERY BAD player. :) Sorry. :)

Frekazoid 02-19-2006 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati
If you cannot level in 90 days, you are a VERY BAD player. :) Sorry. :)

Eheheh.. nope, i'm not, just my mother was in the hospital and s**t like this happened to me.. :( and the school too.. so i was mostly on vacation.. thats why i couldn't lvl up.. and i don't want to start again from 0.
Pls Ati, just think about this again, by the fireplace with some liquor in you're hand ;)

Ati 02-19-2006 10:13

See above: this will not be changed.

Frekazoid 02-19-2006 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati
See above: this will not be changed.

It's a shame :( I'll never play there becouse of this :(
*cheers

johnrace 03-02-2006 14:03

Hi!

Hm.. this is not fair in A group. Lower levels.. it's ok. But in group A when I have no VIP membership, it's almost impossible to restart on the 5th level in 90 days. The VIP members are allowed to stay, but the others have to restart. The distance between the countries is to large, we - no VIP members - have no chance to complete the level in 90 days. We can't reach the larger countries, because they can expolre much more than us, and there are a lot of tricks also to get more acres. We have no chance to get in the top30% of the group, because of the small number of countries and when there'll be enough countries here, our 90-day limit will be run off..

It's not fair to keep this rule on the 1/A level. Let us restart with 0 rounds of top30% or let us play longer than 90 days, or do not let the others to stay here, who has a VIP membership. It's really not fair, it's a free game, I have no money and credit card to pay for VIP.

Ati 03-02-2006 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnrace
Hi!

Hm.. this is not fair in A group. Lower levels.. it's ok. But in group A when I have no VIP membership, it's almost impossible to restart on the 5th level in 90 days. The VIP members are allowed to stay, but the others have to restart. The distance between the countries is to large, we - no VIP members - have no chance to complete the level in 90 days. We can't reach the larger countries, because they can expolre much more than us, and there are a lot of tricks also to get more acres. We have no chance to get in the top30% of the group, because of the small number of countries and when there'll be enough countries here, our 90-day limit will be run off..

It's not fair to keep this rule on the 1/A level. Let us restart with 0 rounds of top30% or let us play longer than 90 days, or do not let the others to stay here, who has a VIP membership. It's really not fair, it's a free game, I have no money and credit card to pay for VIP.

You can complete the 1/A group within 90 days even in the Hungarian version, where countries have been playing in that group for over 5 years.

Lali 03-05-2006 09:52

yes ati, but in hodito thre are more than 400 countries in group a, but here only 21. these are extrem conditions here for those without vip. it will change sure, but now ...

Inland iS BacK! 04-06-2006 20:17

90 days is enough time .....If it was long you would have people sitting on top of level not leveling to the next level and raising prices on the market and just collecting money :)

If you cant level up in 90 days ....Your BaD

Inland iS BacK! 04-06-2006 20:19

1/A should be a bit longer than 90 days ... and the other levels 90 days only without VIP

It(AZ:)) 01-11-2007 11:16

One thing is very good with this time limit-no one can stay forever in(on,at :) ) 195-200 acres to loot, steal,assasinate all the new players. So new players:if someone likes you "very-very" much, you should wait only 40-50 days.The buddy have to fight for the top30, level up and leave you alone :) :) :)

Remedy 01-13-2007 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by It(AZ:)) (Post 65020)
One thing is very good with this time limit-no one can stay forever in(on,at :) ) 195-200 acres to loot, steal,assasinate all the new players. So new players:if someone likes you "very-very" much, you should wait only 40-50 days.The buddy have to fight for the top30, level up and leave you alone :) :) :)

Except if he pays for vip.....

Viz 01-14-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remedy (Post 65429)
Except if he pays for vip.....

Yep, but for those under 18 or without a bank account it's extremely hard (impossible:))

Ati 01-14-2007 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammi (Post 65673)
Yep, but for those under 18 or without a bank account it's extremely hard (impossible:))

There are several ways to become a VIP member for free, read the VIP help for details.

Viz 01-14-2007 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 65851)
There are several ways to become a VIP member for free, read the VIP help for details.

1 depends on luck, the others doesn't worth it I think. ( to get 10 vip members for the game, I don't think it's like ten minutes:D)
But this is only my opinion.

Ati 01-14-2007 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammi (Post 65855)
1 depends on luck, the others doesn't worth it I think. ( to get 10 vip members for the game, I don't think it's like ten minutes:D)
But this is only my opinion.

I'm not sure why you think getting X amount of money to pay for VIP membership takes only 10 minutes...

Viz 01-14-2007 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 65856)
I'm not sure why you think getting X amount of money to pay for VIP membership takes only 10 minutes...

By saying it takes more than 10 minutes means, if you're a human it takes like half a year.
By that time you can nearly get another personality:D

Ati 01-14-2007 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammi (Post 65858)
By saying it takes more than 10 minutes means, if you're a human it takes like half a year.
By that time you can nearly get another personality:D

So? I' not sure I see your point.

Kisbér 02-12-2007 17:53

Ati, what's about this thing?

To complete the 1/A in 90 days is impossible... (except the 2 biggest clans help)

When U delete the limit (ONLY in the 1/A!!!), I think the many NA country will be back...

trust me, this changes would solve many problems...

Viz 02-12-2007 17:56

I would start again if this happened. Cause my only chance to VIP is by sms and in queosia this is not an opportunity.
So I would highly recommend this:P

Kisbér 02-12-2007 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viz (Post 73344)
I would start again if this happened. Cause my only chance to VIP is by sms and in queosia this is not an opportunity.
So I would highly recommend this:P

exactly that's, why I suggested...

Viz 02-12-2007 18:40

And also!
If you just delete the limit for a period of time, and not permamently, I'm sure there will be a lot more players, and when the group is bigger, there will be much more chance to level in 90 days. So you just have to "suspend" the limit, until the group is playable.

Ati 02-12-2007 18:44

We are thinking about either a promotional solution or a final solution. Keep the ideas coming so we know it's really worth thinking about. :)

Kisbér 02-12-2007 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 73352)
We are thinking about either a promotional solution or a final solution. Keep the ideas coming so we know it's really worth thinking about. :)

Ati, there were many ideas in other topics, but in my opinion the only solution, what is not so drastic but solves the problems would be the abolition of the limit.
Since in the hungarian 1/A too the purpose is not only to level up earliest, but to get to the top. And it is not achievable in 90 days.
Since the game basically free, and playing in the A is free only for 90 days, we ask for the abolition of the limit.

rtinbr 09-09-2007 01:40

Hmm, still confused

So I have 90 days to go to level 2 then I'm safe, or once at level 2 I have 90 more days to make level 3 and so on.

90 days per level, or just 90 days to go up 1 level, then you safe for life.

lacqa 09-09-2007 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtinbr (Post 123737)
So I have 90 days to go to level 2 then I'm safe, or once at level 2 I have 90 more days to make level 3 and so on.

90 days per level, or just 90 days to go up 1 level, then you safe for life.

90 days per level