Hódító / Queosia forum

Hódító / Queosia forum (http://forum.hodito.hu/index.php)
-   Help for new players (http://forum.hodito.hu/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   About the 90 day group limit (http://forum.hodito.hu/showthread.php?t=41)

Viz 01-14-2007 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 65851)
There are several ways to become a VIP member for free, read the VIP help for details.

1 depends on luck, the others doesn't worth it I think. ( to get 10 vip members for the game, I don't think it's like ten minutes:D)
But this is only my opinion.

Ati 01-14-2007 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammi (Post 65855)
1 depends on luck, the others doesn't worth it I think. ( to get 10 vip members for the game, I don't think it's like ten minutes:D)
But this is only my opinion.

I'm not sure why you think getting X amount of money to pay for VIP membership takes only 10 minutes...

Viz 01-14-2007 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 65856)
I'm not sure why you think getting X amount of money to pay for VIP membership takes only 10 minutes...

By saying it takes more than 10 minutes means, if you're a human it takes like half a year.
By that time you can nearly get another personality:D

Ati 01-14-2007 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammi (Post 65858)
By saying it takes more than 10 minutes means, if you're a human it takes like half a year.
By that time you can nearly get another personality:D

So? I' not sure I see your point.

Kisbér 02-12-2007 17:53

Ati, what's about this thing?

To complete the 1/A in 90 days is impossible... (except the 2 biggest clans help)

When U delete the limit (ONLY in the 1/A!!!), I think the many NA country will be back...

trust me, this changes would solve many problems...

Viz 02-12-2007 17:56

I would start again if this happened. Cause my only chance to VIP is by sms and in queosia this is not an opportunity.
So I would highly recommend this:P

Kisbér 02-12-2007 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viz (Post 73344)
I would start again if this happened. Cause my only chance to VIP is by sms and in queosia this is not an opportunity.
So I would highly recommend this:P

exactly that's, why I suggested...

Viz 02-12-2007 18:40

And also!
If you just delete the limit for a period of time, and not permamently, I'm sure there will be a lot more players, and when the group is bigger, there will be much more chance to level in 90 days. So you just have to "suspend" the limit, until the group is playable.

Ati 02-12-2007 18:44

We are thinking about either a promotional solution or a final solution. Keep the ideas coming so we know it's really worth thinking about. :)

Kisbér 02-12-2007 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ati (Post 73352)
We are thinking about either a promotional solution or a final solution. Keep the ideas coming so we know it's really worth thinking about. :)

Ati, there were many ideas in other topics, but in my opinion the only solution, what is not so drastic but solves the problems would be the abolition of the limit.
Since in the hungarian 1/A too the purpose is not only to level up earliest, but to get to the top. And it is not achievable in 90 days.
Since the game basically free, and playing in the A is free only for 90 days, we ask for the abolition of the limit.